Steps for buying a gun online from Martin Armory
- Pick a gun on our website.
- During checkout enter the name and phone number of a local FFL dealer of your choice. If you don’t have a preference we can recommend one.
- We’ll contact the local FFL dealer to inform them of the delivery/transfer.
- We ship your gun to your dealer’s address.
- We notify you when your gun is ready for pickup.
- You’ll go to the local FFL dealer and complete the necessary paperwork. This process generally takes less than 15 minutes.
Are you an NC resident with a carry concealed permit or purchase permit? If so we can ship your gun directly to you! The steps are as follow:
- You fill out and sign an ATF 4473 Form. We have an electronic version that can be digitally signed.
- Sign a sworn statement that says you’re not prohibited by the provisions in 44 of title 18 from receiving a firearm. We have an electronic version that can be digitally signed.
- Obtain notarized true copy of your permit signed and dated by you.
- Sign and date NC 14-315.1 Form.
- Scan and upload notarized true copy of your permit and NC 14-315.1 Form.
- We must mail via return receipt a copy of the ATF Form 4473, sworn statement, and notarized true copy to the chief law enforcement officer (CLEO) you named on the sworn statement.
- We will delay shipment of the gun for seven days following return receipt of the CLEO notification.
- After seven days, we will ship the gun directly to your address.