Below are answers to some of our most common questions. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL)
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a long gun from a FFL dealer
- All handguns must be transferred from an FFL dealer to the customer in the state of the customer’s residence
- Customers must complete the federal ATF Form 4473 and pass the required Brady Act background check before a firearm can be transferred.
- See ATF “Ready Reference Table” for state by state laws such as waiting periods, background check exemptions, etc.
We don’t maintain a storefront nor do we carry thousands of different products. We carry a maximum of twenty-five products at any given time. This allows us to keep our inventory low while focusing on sourcing great deals.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
We keep some inventory on hand however sometimes we will order the item from our distributors once you place an order. Keeping a smaller inventory allows us to maintain our low overhead and pass on the savings to you. Typical delivery will take 1-2 weeks.
We utilize WooCommerce and PayPal both of which our staples in e-commerce and used by millions or retailers.
Please see our section “Buying A Gun Online” which outlines the ordering process.
Yes! We will send you an email with your order details.