Below are answers to some of our most common questions. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
At Martin Armory we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Martin Armory. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when placing an order.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Martin Armory we take security seriously. When users place an order we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Martin Armory may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL)
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a long gun from a FFL dealer
- All handguns must be transferred from an FFL dealer to the customer in the state of the customer’s residence
- Customers must complete the federal ATF Form 4473 and pass the required Brady Act background check before a firearm can be transferred.
- See ATF “Ready Reference Table” for state by state laws such as waiting periods, background check exemptions, etc.
We don’t maintain a storefront nor do we carry thousands of different products. We carry a maximum of twenty-five products at any given time. This allows us to keep our inventory low while focusing on sourcing great deals.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
We keep some inventory on hand however sometimes we will order the item from our distributors once you place an order. Keeping a smaller inventory allows us to maintain our low overhead and pass on the savings to you. Typical delivery will take 1-2 weeks.
We utilize WooCommerce and PayPal both of which our staples in e-commerce and used by millions or retailers.
Please see our section “Buying A Gun Online” which outlines the ordering process.
Yes! We will send you an email with your order details.